Dan Spira : Executive Coach, Trainer, Consultant & Instructional Designer
Dan Spira helps businesses and leaders achieve exceptional performance through their most important asset – their people.
Working with executives, division heads and their teams, Dan designs and delivers talent development solutions that increase their capacity for leadership, handling change, and achieving sustainable growth.
He does this primarily as an instructional designer and trainer in communication skills and personal effectiveness. Dan’s subject matter expertise includes training topics such as public speaking, selling, leadership, management, influencing, negotiating, business writing, time management, motivation and emotional resiliency.
Dan has worked with some of the world’s top finance, technology, professional service, media, consumer product and life science organizations. Some of Dan’s more notable clients include:
These clients have been able to rapidly diagnose and solve problems, streamline their organizational effectiveness, accelerate their people’s learning and adaptation to change, and achieve long-term revenue growth by taking advantage of the following services:
- Performance Needs Assessment & Measurement
- Qualitative & quantitative diagnostics
- Talent inventory and gap analysis
- Alignment of learning goals to measurable business indicators and outcomes
- Solution Design
- Instructional design of formal and informal learning
- Workflow and role optimization
- Talent management and continuous improvement processes
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Classroom instruction & facilitation
- Virtual program delivery
- Conference keynote speaking
With years of diverse, hands-on experience as a designer, serial entrepreneur, executive, and consultant, Dan Spira approaches his work with a creative sensibility that is grounded in discipline, best practices, sound strategy, and business acumen.